Administrative Services-Andrea Lancaster
There are two full-time administrative assistants that constitute this division. Their duties include:
- Answering phone calls and directing calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Customer service provided at the GRPD window for individuals needing assistance.
- Maintaining all department records.
- Process daily reports, citations, and other documents from the Patrol Division.
- Process Record Checks for Federal, State, and other law enforcement agencies.
- Reporting statistics to the FBI through the uniform crime reporting system.
- Distributing reports to other agencies.
- Maintaining personnel files.
- Assisting in the administration of the police department budget.
- Compiling annual reports.
The Administration Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with the exception of City-recognized holidays. Requests for information may be made in person, via telephone, mail, fax or email. Payment is required prior to receipt of information.