Summer Day Camp
The City of Green River Parks and Recreation Department would like you to join us for a summer of fun and excitement!
Once again this summer we will focus on self-directed learning. Our summer will be jam-packed with all of those activities and field trips that your children have come to love and that has made our summer program successful. The program will include helping children to make some of their own choices and being empowered to create new and exciting projects with the help and guidance of our fun and energetic staff! We hope your children will come and spend time with us at Summer Day Camp.
Time: 7:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M
Days: Monday- Friday
Grades: K - 6th Grade (21/22 school year)
Location: Monroe Elementary School
- $25 Daily
- $85 Weekly
- $700 for the entire summer (deadline June 3)
- Additional children are 25% off
Contact Katie Duncombe at (307) 872-0514 for more information.
|June 1 - 4||Express Yourself|
|June 7 - 11||Space|
|June 14 - 18||Nature / Going Green|
|June 21 - June 25||Spy|
|June 28 - July 2||When I Grow Up|
|July 6 - 9 (closed July 5th)||On the Farm|
|July 12 - 16||Dungeons and Dragons|
|July 19 - 23||Hawaiian|
|July 26 - 30||Around the World|
Summer Day Camp Registration Form, Permission Slips, and Parent Manual
Please fill out the following forms and bring them to the front desk of the Green River Recreation Center. You will need the Registration Form, Swimming Permission Slip, Behavioral Plan, Field Trip Permission Slip, and COVID Waiver signed and turned in.
How to Register Offsite
- Fill out the Registration Form below. (We must have the registration form before we take payment).
- Fill out the refillable PDF online and email to email@example.com
- Print out the registration forms, fill out, take a picture of them or scan them into your computer and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Green River Recreation Center will call you to take payment for your selected days, weeks or for the full summer once we have your registration form.
- Pay over the phone with a debit or credit card. A receipt will be emailed to you at the time as confirmation for payment.
- After your registration is complete you will receive an email with activity calendars and a final field trip permission slip. This email will be sent near the end of May.
1775 Hitching Post Drive
Green River, WY 82935
Phone: (307) 872-0511 ext. 0
City Hall - Parks and Recreation
50 East 2nd North
Green River, WY 82935